Paper-free office: Advantages of the online accounting and a successful change!
To digitalize accounting seems to be a huge obstacle for many companies. And yet, digitalizing the accounting holds many benefits, especially for smaller companies, which makes a transition worth it:
– Access to receipts and analyses at any time
– more mobility with Cloud solutions
– quick data handling saves time and in turn also money
– no storage space for folder etc. necessary
– tremendous potential for savings without the use of paper, print and postage
– Keep in mind: savings in resources protect the environment!
Do you strive a change towards a paper-free office, to a digitalized accounting and financial management? Maybe you are unsure about topics such as data security and the legal framework? If yes, we support and show you step by step how a successful digital transformation looks like – of course always in corporation with your employees to make sure that the transition is established in a sustained manner in your company.
In this process, five aspects should be taking into account:
1. Break through behavioral pattern
Printing bills and receipts, file documents and pass it on to the tax accountant. This is how you are used to do it. Here the keyword “electronic data handling” comes in, which we want to refine up to archiving.
2. To adjust the control procedures within the company
Mandatory criteria and structures occur for the paper-free office in order to create transparency for potential tax audit. This in turn requires an internal control procedure which we will establish.
3. To routinize paper-free processes
Working without paper to the greatest extent – that is the aim. Therefore, we will give support and advice to you, in order to holistically develop the paper-free office but also to make it practical in the daily business.
4. Internal and external accounting
Cloud solutions are becoming more and more popular. This has the advantage of location-independent access to your documents. At all times.
5. Involve suppliers and customers
Align with customers and suppliers and agree with them to exchange all kind of documents in digital form. Even banks and public authorities prefer the electronic data exchange.
Do the change now and comprehensive benefit from the accounting 4.0. We would love to support you in that!